Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sprucing Up For Summer Using Pillows

 
Summer is just around the corner. I am kinda nervous about the heat here in Texas. you would think living here all my life I would be use to 98 degree 100% humidity summers. 
No! You. Never. Get. Use. To. It!
But...decorating makes me happy and might make the summer a little more bearable.
Here are my favorite pillows that will add a little pop to your house to usher in the summer fun.

West Elm Chevron- World Market - Etsy Chevron - Overstock Red- West Elm Bird - West Elm Flower - Overstock Blue - Peir 1 - Crate & Barrel - Wisteria




2 comments:

  1. additionally rub it in a little!
    Keep this in mind: There is nothing really true with what I am saying.
    I wanted to say Thank You for providing this information, youre doing a great job with the site if you get a chance would you help me make some changes to my site? Ill pay you for your help, you can find the link to my site in my name. Thank you!
    softtrending

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for the chance to publish here as it is better than phoning! We're incredibly impressed by the actual contribution some other people are making on the webpage and hope to make contributions in addition any time as i can. I concur along with the earlier poster and hope to return now and again.
    I appreciate you for posting such a wonderful website. Your weblog was not only informative but also very inventive too. We find very few bloggers who can create technical articles that creatively. I keep looking for information regarding something like this. We ourselves have gone through many websites to build up on information regarding this.I will keep coming back !!


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete