Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me! =)

Two Years! Wow! TOday is my anniversary. We were married in the Houston Temple on June 6th, 2009. Best decision ever. =) Since then we have had our little boy and moved to Texas where we began a new chapter in our lives. 

Here are a few pictures from our wedding that I like. I love him. =)
Wedding Day 6-6-09

Wedding Day 6-6-09


We got to go away for the weekend to Houston. Went to the Houston Temple, stayed in the Magnolia Hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon and ate at this really amazing and really expensive steakhouse. It was so good and worth every penny though. Haha. It was so nice. We watched movies and just enjoyed each others company. 

I am one lucky and blessed girl. =)



Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have some fun posts and updates coming so check back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment