Friday, June 3, 2011

Design Done Right: Rambling Renovators


Today I will be featuring the Kitchen from Jennifer over at Rambling Renovators. You should really go check out all the the projects she has done...they are amazing! So talented. So here is her kitchen below...

Don't you just love the backsplash?!




Even a narrow kitchen can be functional and beautiful.


I love that she chose to put frosted glass doors cause they break up the cabinetry and give your eye a visible OUT. Very important in a small narrow space.








Thanks so much Jennifer for letting me showcase your Kitchen. To check out her other projects...head on over to Rambling Renovators.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen and for your kind words, Kayla! I'm off to poke around your blog :)

    ReplyDelete