Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our RANDOM trip to Utah & a Sneak Peak!


Sorry I was MIA last week. We took a very last minute trip to Utah for a week so I was not able to work blog much. It was so fun though. I think it was the most relaxing one that we have had due to the fact that we didn't plan much and just enjoyed being with my husbands family. Here is a little recap of some of the things we did.

***************************************************************************************************

PHOTO SHOOT WITH AUNT JESSICA
My sons have the best Aunt's. their Aunt Jessica does photography, graphic design, floral arrangement, and anything else crafty you can think of. She is just awesome. So she took all the boys to do a quick photo shoot. I love how they turned out. Here are just a few. =)

Carter @ 7 Months.

Mavrick @ 3 years old.


PLAYTIME WITH COUSINS
I have two adorable nephews in Utah that we don't get to see much so we try to let them play as much as we can while we are there. MOST of the time it went well. The two olders ones still don't have that concept of sharing down but they had fun in these tubes.



PIANO WITH GRANDPA & COOKIES WITH GRANDMA



BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS & BREAD MAKING
 I miss Utah sunsets with the mountains in the background. Its breathtaking. Also, my mother-in-law is a bread and emergency preparedness guru so while I was there I took advantage of her knowledge.



FISHING & DUTCH OVEN UP THE CANYON
Another thing I miss about Utah is the beautiful canyons and going up there for a little campfire and dinner. So fun.




PLAYING IN THE HIGH HIDE
At my in-laws house there is this little nook in the laundry room. Mavrick loved climbing up there and usually wanted me to go with him. While we were up there we hid from bears and dinosaurs. Oh the imagination of little boys. =)


HAVING FUN AT THE PARK

All in all we had a ton of fun and were glad we went.
Also...here is a little sneak peak of my son's room. It is coming together slowly but surely. More on this room in the next month.





No comments:

Post a Comment