Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite Five Friday




1--I am loving these shoes. I picked them up this week from PAYLESS!? Sometimes...they do have cute stuff and these are so comfortable. Did you know they will send you coupons if you sign up foe their email list and text messaging? AWESOME!
Payless
2--In the spirit of Easter, I found this printable from Hailey. She has some of the cutest printables.
Decorating Through Dental School
3--These baskets would be so cute in a mudroom or kids room. I came across this little beauty at Target! Nate Berkus is so good!

Nate Berkus Multi-Colored Basket | Target
4--I love this white washed brick style. I think it has a timeless charm about it. Not sure exactly what it is called but every time I see it I just say white washed.
Boxwood Clippings via House Beautiful

5--And last but not least...this kitchen! I don't even know where to begin. Really, there are no words. Its just beautiful. I want. I covet. I need. 

Mary McDonald Home Tour

To see more of what I am pinning follow me on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment