Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorite Five Friday



Trim Detailed Curtains: 

I really love the details added to these drapes in this little boys room. It adds style to otherwise plain linen curtains.

Crispy Brussel Sprouts: 

I am not a hug fan of Brussel Sprouts usually but I might end up loving them in this form. I am going to have to try these out.


Tips for Hydrangeas: 

 I am so glad I found these tips from Centsational Girl. Hydrangeas are by far my favorite flowers and I actually have some bushes in front of my house. Last season they did not produce very well so I am bound and determined to give them a bit more TLC this spring.

DIY Diagonal Planked Walls: 

We all have seen the planked walls coming back in style. I am trying to wrap my head around them. Growing up with the hideous, dark 70's planked walls is still haunting me but I am liking the white planks more and more. I especially love the idea of making them go diagonal on the wall like this!


Living Room from Style At Home: 

I think this may be one of the most gorgeous livingrooms I have ever seen! What I love about it: The windows, the grey backed fireplace, the beautiful architectural details, and just the serenity of the whole room. Yes, I could live there and be very very happy. =)


Follow me on Pinterest to check out my other favorite pins! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment