Monday, February 25, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things {Garden Stools}

I am totally into garden stools right now. I am not sure if it is the spring fever or what but I have put together some of my favorites for you below. And all under $150. I am not sure why these adorable little stools are so dang expensive but these are very stylish and very affordable. They come in so many shapes, colors and sizes so there are a ton of options.They also have multiple functions.
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Here are some examples of how they look in interiors. I just love the added little touch it gives these rooms and vignettes.

{Source}

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}
{Source}
{Source}
What do you think? Do you see a garden stool making a spot into your home in the near future?



No comments:

Post a Comment