Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days Christmas Holiday Home Countdown


I am super excited to do this series with you guys. One of my favorite parts of the holidays is seeing what others have done to their home to make it Christmas-y. So each day until Christmas I will be featuring 12 homes that are decorated for the holidays. 
I bring to you Kirsten Krason from the blog 6th Street Design School. She has some of the cutest ideas for holiday decor and easy ways to spruce up your home. 


*********************************************************************************************





































Isn't her house so fun?! Thanks for letting me share Kirsten! To see more about her "Home for the Holidays" visit her blog at 6th Street Design School.

Stay tuned for tomorrows 2nd day of Christmas Holiday Home Countdown. =)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment