Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tip Tuesday: Using wall paper in small scales


Todays Tip comes from me. I have been thinking about wall paper alot lately. Now...I know most of us have an unhealthy hatred and have been wronged by wall paper in the past. But it has come such a long way in the last few years. There are so many designs and colors and textures that you can get from wallpaper that you cannot get from paint. 

So my tip to you is to use it in small scales if you are afraid of wall paper. 

Back some shelves or book cases

By backing a shelf with wall paper it gives the room a little unexpected punch or pattern and color.










Frame it out

I love to suggest framing out wall paper. It is a good way to create an art piece. Some wall paper is just too busy to do a WHOLE room in. So this is a good way to create interest in a small scale.






Now go find something to wall paper!

{All images can be found on Pinterest}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment