Friday, July 15, 2011

Inspiration for "Inspiration Boards"

So I am doing some organizing and rearranging. My personal paperwork, business paperwork, and my husbands school paperwork is overtaking my desk and is so unorganized. I have swatches and inspirational photos EVERYWHERE! Time to organize. So on Pinterest I found some great ideas for my inspiration boards I need for my office area....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this little office. But I like how they have framed the boards on the wall like art. Perfect! Exactly what I want...

So simple and fun. Its amazing what you can do with scrapbook paper, wood and mod podge. =)

I love the natural fabric backed on these boards.

What a good idea?! So fun. 
But I think these are my favorite! I love how simple and clean they are. Now all I need is an office...=)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment