Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Designer Tip Tuesday: Nancy Marcus Design



Today's Designer Tip Tuesday comes from one of my favorites. Nancy from Marcus Design is such a talented designer not to mention she has a great blog! Here is her little tip for the week. 



Thanks for guest posting over at LeBaron Interiors Nancy! 



Hello lovely readers of Lebaron Interiors! I am excited to be visiting today, thank you to Kayla for inviting me!! My Designer Tip for today is to have at least one black element to ground every room. Black grounds a space while white and light colors give relief. Of course, the glamour that comes from touches of black are an added bonus :)


{Source}

{Source}

{Source}
{Lonnny}

{Source}

Domino Magazine

Thanks for having me Kayla!

Be sure to check out Nancy's blog.






3 comments:

  1. I love Nancy and totally agree- every space needs a little black to keep things grounded...great post and happy to have found your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me! It was really fun to put this together :) Hugs,
    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete