Friday, June 10, 2011

New updates for my living room...

So I just got a few new additions for my living room. I am super excited to show you guys the finished product. I can't wait. I am really just waiting on my husband to hang my curtains and that is it. He has been busy and he refuses to let me do cause he says its painful to watch. Haha. =) 

First addition...I got in the mail a few days ago. I am in love with them. I have two but I need to finish the other chair before I reveal them both but I am seriously in love. =) They go perfect with all the decor in my house. 
{etsy} 

And these! I have had these frames on the wall for months thinking about what I was going to put into them and then I noticed in my wall calendar this picture! It was screaming at me to cut it in half and place in the frames. So I did. I love how they turned out. The frames I found at a garage sale for $.25 each and then put a touch of black on them to tone down the gold. So I did this whole project for $.50. You can't beat that! 




Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment