Wednesday, May 18, 2011

World Market Wall Art


Happy Tuesday! 
My Mother-in-law has been in town for the past week and we are taking her home today. It has been so much fun having her here. She really came to see her Grandson but we got to hang out with her a little too. =) 

When I picked her up the other day we ran by a World MArket in Houston to get my husband his GINGER BEER that he gets like twice a year. We have to go all the way to Houston to get it so we don't have it to often. I think its disgusting but he likes it.

 I was looking and soaking up all of the decor they have their. I am in love with it ALL!! But I really noticed their wall art this time. My husband HATES abstract art.  I am usually not a fan of cheap abstract art either but these were a little different. Here are some of my favorites.



I need this one for my home right now.

I love the colors here.

This could be so fun in a kitchen.

Inspiration for a girly room.

I like the colors in this one too. 


I want this for my future craft room.

So what are your thoughts on abstract art? 
Yes or no?







No comments:

Post a Comment