Monday, May 30, 2011

If I had a Lake House...

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

We are headed to the Lake today. We do it every year on Memorial Day, when it opens, and Labor Day, when it closes. 

I was dreaming about having a Lake house with my husband and of course started to dream up in my mind some fun elements I would have in it. 
So I came up with a few little elements that I would love to have in MY lake house.





Some of my favorite parts of this board are below. One Day...One Day. Haha.


I love this Sea Urchin Accent. Its suppose to hang and is actually a pretty big art piece.
{Source}

{Source}

 When I think of a Lake House, I think of Nautical Stripes...but this is a little more subtle than the bright blues and reds.
{Source}


Old world type clock would also be a must have.
{Source}

I have an unhealthy passion for any kind of Greek Fret...I try to use it everywhere I can. Its modern and Classic all tied into one. Its has to be one of my favorite motifs EVER.
{Source}


Love this Diamond Jute Rug! Bringing in the natural element.

{Source}
  Hope everyone is enjoying their day. What are you doing for Memorial Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment