Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Designer Tip Tuesday: Michelle-Ten June



Hi friends! I'm Michelle from Ten June. And I'm really excited to be here with all of you today on Kayla's blog sharing a design tip for Tip Tuesday. There is so much beautiful design inspiration out there in the world, so it's hard to narrow down my tip to just one! But I think I'll have to go with my all-time favorite design advice...
use color!!
There is nothing more fun then a bright pop of color to liven up a room. 

See how much life and style these rooms have because they are filled with beautiful colors? It's especially easy to bring in some color with accessories that you can mix and match around. 
Even if you aren't so inclined to surround yourself with bright colors, the same tip can be applied to even a neutral room- one pop of color will liven up the room.
Domino
So that's my two design cents... live it up with color!
Thanks so much for having me, Kayla!
*******

Thanks Michelle for the great design advice!
 Be sure to check out her blog over at Ten June.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me today, Kayla!! What a fun series : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tip from my girl Michelle (: She's so right! Even if you like neutral rooms, add a tiny bit of color to spice it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice and beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete