Saturday, January 19, 2013

Easy Dinosaur Valentine's

Anyone who knows my family or our son knows that he is OBSESSED with Dinosaurs! I mean, 24/7 playing and talking about them. I didn't know that 2 year olds could get hooked on stuff like that but I guess they can. Haha. =) So for Valentine's Day Mavrick ges to bring some to his little day school this year. I think I am more excited about it than he is. I didn't want to send him with just candy or baked goods. I am sure he will get plenty of that from his peers. So I remembered that at the Dollar Tree they have these packs of mini dinosaurs that he LOVES to play with. 8 come in a pack for $1. PERFECT! So I got three packs and a pack of candy all for $4.


It was so easy! I made up a quick little Valentine on my computer, printed and cut them out, stuffed them with two dinosaurs each and a piece of candy, and then stapled the little bag to the print out. DONE! And only cost me $4 for 12 Homemade Valentine's.

 

I love how simple they were to make and I think him and his friends are really going to like the toy Dinos they are getting. If anyone wants the printout for some Valentine's just message me and I will email you the file.

I love Valentine's Day!



1 comment: