Friday, January 13, 2012

On the hunt for Dining Room chairs...

So right now...my dining table is in great condition and the perfect size for out house. The chairs although are FALLING APART! Everytime you sit in one you have to brace your self and say a quick prayer that it doesn't not collapse on you. =) My husband can usually fix anything but these have been through so many people that they are beyond help. 

So needless to say I am on the hunt for new chairs. I plan on refinishing the table pretty soon. 

This is the chair I am looking at. Reasons I like it...

#1. They are little and the perfect size for our under 900 S/F home. =)
#2. It got terrific reviews and ratings from previous buyers
#3. They are in my price range.
#4. They have some soft fun curves in them and I love the pierced splat on the back.
#5. They are a little country without going overboard. But if you saw where I live and the style of my house you would say country/cottage would be VERY appropriate. Haha. 


Here are some pictures of the chairs in other peoples homes. 
I love them more every time I see them.

By the way...my table looks almost exactly like this one in black.



What do you think? 
Keep looking or go for it?!


No comments:

Post a Comment