Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: The best is yet to come!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas & New Years. Our two weeks consisted of multiple parties, Christmas, Family Reunions, family from out of town visiting and New Years!

Love all the festivities but I am so excited to get going on my goals. 
The word for this years goals is
DISCIPLINE!

"We are what we repeatedly do. 
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
-Aristotle

All of our goals this year revolve around discipline. Bed times, health, study, business, family time, and TIME management. We have decided that to get where my husband and I want to go we have to be disciplined in all aspects of our life. Even the little things.
We have some excited thing planned for this coming year already; weddings, anniversaries, trips. 
So here is to a great year...

{source}


What are some of your goals/plans for the year?!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment