Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Done Right: Nursery by Frugal with a Flourish

Today I am featuring a nursery done by Jess @ Frugal With A Flourish. She did such a good job with decorating this room on a budget.




I really love how she used the children's books as a major art piece in the room. And those floating bookshelves!?! WOW!



I also love the fun colors and fabrics she chose. 

Tissue Pom Poms. So Cute! =)


I love he little gallery wall. She designed most of the prints herself! She is so talented!
Thanks Jess for letting me show off your fabulous Nursery! So cute! BE sure to go check out her blog at Frugal With A Flourish.

Enjoy!

Been working on a project in your home?...Send me your before and after photos to be featured on LeBaron Interiors. I love seeing what everyone is working on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment