Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day gift to my Mom!


So this was my Mother's Day gift to my Mom. She has been wanting to re-do her upstairs into a workout and entertainment area for the boys. Which is fun for me but a lot of work. So I decided to help her with the upstairs. So I gave her a gorgeous citron vase that I found at Hobby Lobby along with this design.


She LOVED it! 
My Mother has a VERY traditional style. So I wanted to keep it like she would want but add a little graphic print to liven it up a bit. We are also using most of the furniture that is already in their so we will just be doing a lot of updating and rearranging really. I got her calendar and blocked out a weekend that would work for us. I think she really liked it. She wanted to take this color scheme into her MASTER Bedroom. Haha.

I will keep you guys posted on the progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment