Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Glass Tile Backsplash


So I have been looking at backsplashes for inspiration in a clients kitchen. We are using glass tiles and slate! It is going to look so good! I love glass tiles. They are so fun and a great way to bring color and interest into a kitchen. There is literally every color and shape of glass tile so in my mind every kitchen looks different and unique when they are used. Here are some fun designs I found.



I love the contemporary design on this one.
source

Fun round tiles make a huge statement in this kitchen.
Source

The blue iridescent is so elegant!
Source 

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Tile backsplashes come in a variety of sizes and patterns, and the colour schemes that greatly vary. Installing glass tile as a backsplash adds a characteristic to the overall style of the kitchen. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

    Tile Flooring Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog .This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    glass backsplash tile

    ReplyDelete