Friday, April 22, 2011

Design Done Right Friday: Little Miss Penny Wenny

Welcome to another week of Design Done Right!
Today I am so excited to feature a room done by Jen over at Little Miss Penny Wenny. She has such a beautiful home and a great eye for design. I have personally used her tutorials for reupholstering chairs and other furniture. She is amazing!!! Today I will be showing off her Master Bedroom Remodel.

Here is a before picture. Not Bad.






And AFTER!!!! WOW! Beautiful.


I am loving these nightstands that she painted herself. And that lamp.



I love the moulding she added to the bottom of the walls! It gives the room a little artistic detail.


This picture is perfect for this room.




If you are wondering...She reupholstered this chair herself!!!

It looks professional.


This is a great and easy way to add style and a room...find old frames and matts and put a piece of decorative fabric or paper in them to gain a custom inexpensive look. =)

And again just because I love it. =)

Hope everyone enjoyed that! You can check out her other projects and rooms in her home here. Thanks for a great room Jen!

I will be announcing the winner of the Sabrie Creations giveaway a little later. Stay tuned. Haha. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment